PRICES AND QUANTITY PRICES: Most of the prices in this price list are based on small quantity needs for the repair trade industries. If you are a manufacturer or need large quantity pricing, please let us know so we can quote you. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
DELIVERY: We normally ship all orders out within two business days if stock is available. UPS Ground is our default shipping method. A $1.95 handling fee will be added to all shipments, regardless of whose shipper account is used. A $5.00 handling fee will be added to postage costs on all International USPS packages.
MINIMUM ORDERS - USA AND CANADA: The minimum order is $30.00 worth of merchandise; The minimum order per line item is generally $1.
Please note that if an exception to this minimum order policy is granted, a $3.50 surcharge will be assessed.
EXPORTS TO OTHER COUNTRIES: All billings are in U.S. Dollars. Please pay in U.S. funds only.
SPECIAL ORDERS: A deposit (cleared funds) is required on most non-stock and special order items. Special orders are non-cancellable/non-returnable.
BACK ORDERS: If we were unable to ship your order complete and any items were back ordered, the quantity not shipped will be shown in the back order column on the invoice. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will automatically ship these back ordered items to you as soon as they are available. If there are any items on your backorder listing that you do not want, please be sure to let us know right away to cancel these items. If you do not want any items backordered, please let us know so we can flag your account. If there is an important item which you must have shipped with your order, please tell us when you order so we can let you know if we do not have this item in stock.
RETURNS: NOTE: You must call Customer Service for authorization before returning any merchandise. Returns sent to Ohio Travel Bag without a valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) # will not be accepted and no credit will be given, regardless of the reason for return. Returns are accepted only upon the following conditions:
1. A request for a RMA # must be made within 60 days of the invoice date. The RMA is valid for 30 days from date of issuance. A copy of the RMA will be emailed or faxed to you. Please enclose a copy of the RMA with your returned merchandise to ensure quick processing.
2. If for some reason you are unable to receive or include a copy of your RMA you must send a packing list along with the returned merchandise. The packing list must contain the following information:
A. RMA #
B. Reason for return
C. Original Invoice #
D. Date you originally purchased the merchandise.
3. Returns that are not Ohio Travel Bag’s error may be subject to a handling and restocking fee of up to 15%, and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for any return shipping charges.
4. No returns will be authorized or accepted for non-stock items, special orders or cut material.
5. Damaged items must be inspected and evaluated by Ohio Travel Bag before approval for credit is granted.
6. If a package is refused or is undeliverable you will be responsible for shipping charges.
TERMS: Net 30 days from date of invoice, F.O.B. our warehouse - for all credit approved customers. N30 invoices are to be paid by check, money order, or ACH deposit only: they are not to be paid by credit card. If you want to pay by credit card, your card must be charged on the date of invoice.
Returned Checks must be cleared by way of a money order or official bank check - with $30.00 added to cover our bank and handling charges. The returned check fee for an international check is $40.00.
New Accounts: Until other terms have been established, orders will be sent either by: COD-Cash, Cash In Advance or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover). If you wish to be on open account or regular COD terms (company check accepted), please fill out our customer account form or submit a credit application to us. Please note that slow paying accounts may have open account terms withdrawn.